11 May 2011

And Then I Took A Picture….

A couple phone photos of the nose bag area of the hostelry wot I be at. You know, where the breakfast guy hangs out? A tad ostentatious d’ya think? In fact nose bleed may be more apt than nose bag.

Hot

And the ceilings. Oh my, the ceilings. What? ALL the ceilings? I’m kidding right? Sadly, no. Kind o’ takes the definition of ‘pretentious’ to a whole new level do it?

Photo0101Hay, don’t be jealous ‘couse with a little burrowing, you find behind the bountiful buckets of bling there beats, barely, a heart of stone. All that glitters………

The bath? Well, sorry to disappoint, but I’ve burrowed, and it won’t matter how many sherbets I shift at sundown, I aint going there. No siree, Bob.

Quote; Anne Tyler.

“I've always thought hotels ought to offer optional small animals. I mean a cat to sleep on your bed at night, or a dog of some kind to act pleased when you come in. You ever notice how a hotel room feels so lifeless?”

No comments: