16 Mar 2011

And Then There Was Smooth….

Nothing to say here so please headphone up and listen along.

Oh, I did get that censor stuff fall through the letter box this morning.

No biggie really. No, really, no biggie; think I’ll have six aliens visiting for the night in question, wadda ya think? No? just bin the whole thing then? I’m cool with that.

I remember way back in time discussing a census, which was due, with a few other fools beside, and the agreed and adopted suggestion was to carefully rub over all boxes, marked ‘For Official Use Only’, with candle wax which was pretty extreme for us, back in the day. Sadly, no boxes thusly marked on this sucker.

Quote; Ralph Waldo Emerson.

“The true test of civilization is, not the census, nor the size of the cities, nor the crops, but the kind of man that the country turns out.”

Anonymous.

“I just want to know how people with multiple personalities fill out their census papers.”

No comments: