17 Mar 2011

And Then There Was A Man Song….

The sound thingy below is the result of listening to a link left in the comments, a little bit after a while ago, to a nice country song that made me chuckle mirthfully and set me searching for something similar.

This, gentlemen, is the result of my something similar search and may I humbly suggest, if your good lady is in close proximity, you play this clip with your headphones on?

This isn't the usual Foggy Warning, it's just a suggestion that may aid with the continuation of your 'quiet life' with her.

If, however, your her has a nice sense of humour, as I’m sure your her has, then please ignore the suggestion. Over here, my her had a hearty laugh but, happily, has no idea what it’s all about. Enjoy.

Quote; Woody Allen.

“Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats.”

Anonymous

"Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit.”

No comments: