30 Sept 2010

And Then There Were Some Changes….

I see in the news that BP have made a few changes ‘up top’ following the Gulf of Mexico debacle. I’m fairly confident the guy pictured below will be one of the losers.

Outlook

This could be worth following to see if there’s any foundation {be that a pun?} to the story. I have to say I’d be very surprised if the engineers and concretineers involved in gluing these windmills to the ground got that one wrong. On the other hand, I’ve been very surprised very many times before so I also won't fall over backwards in amazement if they are cracking up. It'll certainly crack me up.

Man, if one of those beauties came down in a gale of wind, just imagine the mess that twirly-whirly thingy would make!


Quote; Bill Vaughan.

"The magnificence of mountains, the serenity of nature; nothing is safe from the idiot marks of man's passing."

No comments: