1 Sept 2010

And Then I Had A Day Off. And On. And Off….

I’ve linked to this music as it best fits to the jiggery stuff I was doing through the early morning and the day after the burger-nuts-a–thon of the day before. {I just linked to the grease post. Why did I do that? It’s the post right below this post. I mean, what’s the point? And who cares?}

Anyhoo, a days jiggering between sofa and petty. And here's the music. Bet you play it twice, you old foot tapper you.....

When I think of what I ate, two things spring to mind; 1) the petty, and 2) how it was the only possible result after the grease and fat and oil and sugar consumed. Very stupid of me, as she says. Again. Laughing. I jig you not.

But we learn, however old we get, by our mistakes, and I will NOT be repeating that giant grease laden mega cheese and onion burger followed by four oil drenched and sugar laden doughnuts ‘meal’ ever, again. Ever. Two doughnuts is enough.


Quote; G. K. Chesterton.

“Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.”

No comments: