23 Jul 2010

And Then There Was A ‘New’ ‘Old’ One….

The answer to the crossword clue was, of course, WATER. I must admit that even when I was told the answer I had to have it explained to me. But I was young and stupid then. Pardon? Yes?

I ran into this over at Looking for a Voice. I hadn’t heard it before but I do be liking it quite much, so, if you… sorry? No, not you, you over there, yes, you! haven’t listened to it over at the other place, and to save you going over there, it’s here. But don’t let that stop you going over there to listen if you would prefer, but… Oh, never mind, just enjoy it. But if you don’t like it, then try the other place – it may sound better over there……

As for that Gulf leaky, sticky stuff, remember the mention of pelicans? Seems I’m not the only one talking about them. You MUST go and read the scoop over at the Daily Mash.

Well, I don’t know. The lengths these big companies will go to eh? Makes you be wondering about stuff. And the photo really is very cleaver and it took me ages to see where it had been ‘joined up’. You just can’t trust your own eyes anymore can you?


Quote; Unknown.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

No comments: