23 Aug 2007

And Then Some More Triffid.......

Well? Green fingers or wot!! I promised to show the progress of the Triffid this year but I'm a tad disappointed as I have a family of small guys this time round as opposed to the one huge fellow of last year. Impressive all the same as the progress pictures show. Oh, and I know it's not really a Triffid; thinking it could be a Triffid, I mean, how dumb could you get? But what exactly is it? And where do they all come from when it kicks off with just the one little sticky up thingy? And what if they are Triffids? I mean really, just what if they are...........

And for those of you not as cleaver at this gardening stuff as wot I am, the little coloured things round about are, I'm reliably informed, what you call flowers and perfectly harmless.











Quote - Chesty Puller;


All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time.

No comments: