13 May 2007

And Then The Triffid Came Back........

Some of you will remember the experiment with growing something in a large pot of water last year. Well, despite it finally withering last winter and getting roughly chopped off just below the water line, as you do, it seems to be making a comeback!

I thought I would keep a record of it's progress this year and this is the first. 12 March


From progress so far I feel it won't be too long before the pot will need to be approached with caution for fear of being dragged in. If this Blog stops being up-dated you will know where to look for me, or what's left of me. I'll be in the 'Little Pot of Horrors'.


Quote - Texas Bix Bender;
"The best way to garden is to put on a wide-brimmed straw hat and some old clothes. And with a hoe in one hand and a cold drink in the other, tell somebody else where to dig"

No comments: