8 Sept 2023

And Then A Squirrel...

   I see the media ‘news’ channels are hyperventilating regards some fellow wot’s escaped from prison. Not sure why he, amongst all those wot manage to escape, has become a media star. Or is it more likely he’s just a star squirrel? One has to wonder wot’s really going on out there that must be hidden. And why the mad panic to recapture this one fellow when who knows how many of a similar mind-set are floating here across the channel daily under the guise as gimmigrants?
    It’s also interesting to note that that young lady wot checks ‘facts’, disinformation and explores and denounces conspiracy theories for the BBC, blessed be its name, may have told fibs on her job application CV. Shame they didn’t fact check the fact checker, eh? Oh, dear, how sad, how predictable.
    Anyhoo, I’m happy to report myself and my little nest of vipers are, so far, surviving this period of alarming, record breaking warm weather; according to the media scarily coloured weather charts that is.
   Regards, that climate change thingy and the imminent end of the world, I would humbly suggest, me being of an age and looking about at the mess everything’s in, that the world as I knew it is very rapidly coming to an end with no help needed from the weather. It’s not the end of the world, just the end of the world as we know it;

    Oh, I also see the offshore wind fiasco continues. And how about that stuff passing through the hands of those wot would rule over us, did I hear right? Risk being sent to prison if you refuse to install one of they mega expensive, unreliable heat pumps? Never mind; if you get locked up just follow the media ‘instructions’ as listed per the fellow in the first paragraph. Just need to fine tune your truck hanging technique... I’ll have to listen to that later.

Quote; Marcus Aurelius.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

No comments: