13 Sept 2023

And Then A Fly By...

   I’ve typed here a phew times regards the always wondrous sight of geese and their ‘V’ formation. This is a regular sighting here as they fly from a nearby river to a nearby lake and vicky verky - sometimes pronounced vice versa - of course.
    Also at the end of the street is a heavily wooded area wot’s home to the rowdy neighbourhood crows. Well, this morning I was greeted by another strange sighting as I gazed upwards and saw a swarm of crows fly by. So? So, seems they’re also in awe of the goose formation as they drifted by in a huge, perfect ‘V’ formation. Ain’t seen that before.
    Then I glanced sideways to see a hedgehog scamper about in the neighbours garden. Preparing to get his head down for winter?
    This further confirms the wonders there are to be seen should you happen to glance up from that phone firmly fixed to your fist...
Whatever, it reminded me of this old easy listening number; 

Quote; Dan Masso.

“I’d like to connect with nature but there’s no USB port.”

No comments: