24 Jun 2021

And Then, Horrors...

   Yup, I’m still here but been flat out like a lizard drinking for a couple of days.
   Doctors today for bloods. At reception I was asked if I had any co-co symptoms and that was all and then I was asked to take a seat which got my usual response of, ”Sure; where would you like me to take it?”
   Anyhoo, all done and, yes, I did, as before, ensure no pumping of the syringe took place prior to the sucking part.
   In other ‘news’ I see the US are supposedly going to release all their collected UFO data sometime next week. Spooky timing you may think. Wot’s to become of us? Folk already terrified of co-co and global warming and they’re going to add aliens to the mix? Oh boy, won’t someone help us, please! Wait a minute. That’s the ‘plan’ is it not? 
        

Quote;  Stephen Hawking.

“If the government is covering up knowledge of aliens, they are doing a better job of it than they do at anything else.”

2 comments:

Ripper said...

Mac,
Pleased to see this post, was beginning to wonder what had happened to you.

I bet the doc knew straight away you'd been drinking, by the head on the blood sample. Hope you got a good bill of health buddy.

Mac said...

Ripper,
Thanks for the thoughts. Lets say 30 days, no show, no hope.
Here's a little 'thank you gift' for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZvkZ14_HA0

Be cool my friend.