16 May 2021

And Then, It Continues...

   Well, so, you could’ve knocked me out with a blunt needle this morning as I watched the ‘news’. Yup, guess wot, That nice Mr Hände hoch has stated that the Indian version of co-co can{?} spread like wild fire amongst the unvaccinated. And we all saw that one coming did we not. Straight to footage of queues waiting to be punctured. Uncannily, the same queue as yesterdays footage but wot the hay, they want the jab so, so bad.
   Wot I’d like to see amongst all the scary numbers that keep appearing on the TV screen, is just one more number. And that number would be? The number of folk in dock with co-co who’ve already had their allotted number of punctures. Should be none, right? Tell us then. Not going to happen is it?
   You’ve already seen the piece by A K Haart which almost links to wot’s below but if not, go look as it’s well worth the click. Greta Doomberg. Love it.
   I spotted in the comments somewhere a neat counter blow for when any of us chemi cocktail decliners are challenged regards the jabba-dabba-do which, in this strange LGBTQUERTY, hurty words, woke world we’re now living in, can’t be argued with or, indeed, challenged in any way at all:
                         
Transvaxxite
A person who identifies as having been vaccinated even though they haven’t actually been vaccinated.
I’ve decided I’m transvaxxite. Vaccination is a spectrum and you are a bigot if you don’t accept me for who I am.

I’ll use that the next time the NHS, blessed be its name, contact me. Go on, get out o’ that one then!
   In other ‘news’ I see the BBC missed any mention at all of the many thousands on that freedom march yesterday who spent time right outside their front door protesting about the MSM and their weapons of mass deception. Funny that.
   They did, however, manage to report on that other march by those pals of Pally protesting about wot those nasty neighbours of theirs are doing down the way. Funny that.
   In other news the MSM seekers of truth have failed to pass-on to us is in the scary movie below. It seem that Fauci fellows wife is the NIH Chief of Bioethics and Human Subjects Research so she’s the one who okays exceptions to normal drug and vaccine testing. See the video here. Is it time to be afraid? Yes, but for the right reasons I’d suggest.

Quote;  Jerry Seinfeld.

“I have a problem with the strip that runs along the bottom of the news programs. Don't these idiots who run the news programs know we don't want to read? That's why we're watching TV.”

2 comments:

A K Haart said...

Thanks for the link. I wonder what comes after the Indian version? Maybe we need a public competition of the type which came up with Boaty McBoatface so we can give it a non-scary name...

Oh hang on, that isn't the idea is it?

Mac said...

A K Haart,
No problem at all. A competition? I like that idea but you're right, scary names only... Why not? It's never ending so a bit of variety isn't going to hurt is it?