23 Apr 2021

And Then, A Clip Of Note...

Well, so, I’m still here but I’ve been flat out like a lizard drinking these past two days doing stuff wot really needed doing and wot I’ve gone and got done.
   Now, not sure if you spotted something that’s been way down in the ‘news’ cycles the past many days, but it’s the story relating to the killing of a sleepy lagoon by a police officer over the water a ways. Well, it seems ol’ whity was found guilty - to much media rejoicing. And let’s be honest, no other verdict was possible for the jury to present, presuming they, and their families,  didn’t want to meet a nasty end before this weekend was over.
   However, yesterday, I bumped into the clip below. Genuine clip? I, me and myself have no way of confirming one way or the other but if it’s the real deal I can only imagine how the BBC felt as they got their ass handed too them on a gold plate.  Double bad for the poor BBC is the fact that the ass handing was done by a fellow of colour. And the presenter is probably, as I type, now on the advanced, How to Interrupt and Silence Unwelcome Narrative, course.  
    How the hell did that chap get BBC airtime? A BBC Floydian slip you think?
   Whatever, it seems to me to be a refreshingly honest ‘news’ clip and, surprisingly{?}, wasn’t on a loop every fifteen minutes throughout the last twenty four hours for the sake of BBC balance an’ such. No, really.

  

Quote;  Hodding Carter.

“Television news is like a lightning flash. It makes a loud noise, lights up everything around it, leaves everything else in darkness and then is suddenly gone.”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Video not available, no surprise there then.

Ripper said...

If the uploader was wise, the clip will also be found on Rumble, Bitchute or Brand New Tube.

Mac said...

Anonymous,
I was shocked I tell ya. Fixed; for now...

Mac said...

Ripper,
So true; seek and ye shall find. Bitchute by-the-by.

Sackerson said...

Well well! Good comments from the policeman, I thought - sounded like straight talking. And I didn't know that about Biden and the KKK funeral eulogy!

Mac said...

Sackerson,
KKK? You'd a thought that'd be all over the media, right? Oh, left...