16 Apr 2021

And Then A Billy Update...

   I now see, with no great surprise, that yet another variant of co-co is due to be released onto those wot sit outside pubs. I forget the name; was it the Indian Trippel Topper One Cough And You’re Gone variant?
   Google news has just about got it right as I see there are pieces regards Prince Philip’s funeral. Yup, they’re in the Entertainment section.
   Anyhoo, as if there wasn’t enough going on right now, I note my tap-top is about to do one of they oh so smooth Billy Ten updates so this is basically just to let you know I could be absent from the wibbly wobbly web for a couple of weeks. That’s assuming the update goes well...
   I know it was only a few days ago I put this up, but a Billy update? Let’s have at it again. Bu-by.

       

Quote;  C.P. Snow.

"Technology… is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other."

2 comments:

Doonhamer said...

Lyrics please. Not good with Americoirish accents.

Mac said...

Doonhamer,
You'll find the lyrics here;

https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/5778060/The+Gates

Apologies if you find your head singing that song at three AM...