4 Dec 2010

And Then, Gutters….

Seems the snow is now getting a tad wet and messy. But not before the weight pulled him next doors guttering down. Then, later, you know her next door to him? Well, her guttering came down. My guttering? It’s there right now, but there’s a fearful weight of white stuff ready to do the slidy thing wot could result in downed guttering.

Will I be climbing all over my roof fixing stuff wot may need fixing when I can see the roof to see wot needs fixing? More about that later. Her in doors happen?

That reminds me;
They had been married almost a year when the wife asked hubby if she could buy a new dress for work. He enquired as to what was wrong with the one she had.
She replied, “I keep catching my heels in the train as I go up and down the ladder with my hod.”

Never mind my gutter, stay up or come down, it’s Saturday and this is a pleasant sounding sound.



Quote; ?

“Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.”

No comments: