13 Apr 2024

And Then A Song…

   Yup, still here and as the televisual receiving device is full of some horse race or other, I thought I’d step back in time. Anybody out there remember this one from a little bit after a while ago? It was in memory of a race horse. From that Tube of You thingy, ”...the sudden and dramatic demise of noted racehorse Long Shot at a race held at Kingston's famed Caymanas Park” Well, knock me down with a saddle whip.
   Anyhoo, back we go. Or should that be back we gallop?

    Not for you? Laundry day? Try this one then;

Okay, try a Little Swing then. Bu-by for now.

Quote; Jimmy Cliff.

“When I lived in the UK, I recorded a lot of ska and rock-steady styles of Jamaican music. But people there weren't accepting it. So I began using a faster reggae beat.”

No comments: