28 Apr 2024

And Then Just A Label…

   Whilst rummaging in the kitchen cupboard in preparation for sandwich building yesterday, the labelling on the wrapper of the main ingredient jumped out at me for reasons not yet fully understood but probably triggered by the state of things out there. And that labelling was on the wrapper wot’s wrapped round the sliced bread.
   This labelling describes the contents thereof but is it, in these weird times wot we’re suffering, also a dig aimed at a goodly big number of their customers as well? And that labelling was?
Soft White, THICK. There’s a message in the package eh?
   Subliminal messaging?  Try this then. Headphones advised if you're in company with any Timidadians, okay?

Quote; Craig D. Lounsbrough.

“A label locks me into a definition that people use to control me. A vision graces me with an idea that serves to release me.”

No comments: