8 Feb 2024

And Then Still Here…

   ...but a lot on my mind right now and I only have a small mind to handle it all. I’m sure y’all don’t mind.
   Mind you, one thing of interest over the past phew daze has been the MSM coverage of the state of dentistry here. Seems it’s all to do with the lack of funding and nothing to do with the elephant - in the form of hyper legal and illegal immigration - in the room. Never no mention of the plain to see demographics of the
scary queue for a newly opening dentist...
   A tune; anyone old enough to remember this? Bang up to date again. Funny{?} old world is it not...

Quote; C. S. Lewis.

“I never met anyone. But for the little crowd at the bus stop, the whole town seemed to be empty. I think that was why I attached myself to the queue.”

No comments: