16 Jan 2024

And Then It’s Not Mentioned…

   The goings on with the Post Office won’t have missed your notice and I see those wrongly accused of theft may soon be getting pardons and compensation. It seems this monumental cluster was the result of errors in the computer software used to manage financial processes within the Post Office.
   Wot’s not mentioned in the wall-to-wall MSM coverage is the fact that those wot would rule over us desperately want to do away with cash and get us all on digital currency. A system that’ll rely like, totally on computers and software similar, one assumes, to that wot put so many Post Office managers in prison. Wot could possibly go wrong?
   Or is this just another step to control? Will the error found in the Post Office software be refined and built deep into the digital currency software? Wot next? Fellows roll up to your home in a tow truck and paperwork showing over spend and thus reclaim your car? Then, easing along, more over spend shown and your home confiscated. Okay, you can stay in it but now a state rent will be taken, monthly, from your digital allowance. Will/could never happen eh? Ask a recently released, innocent of any wrongdoing, Post Office worker...
   On a lighter note, I see Justified is showing again. It’s many a year since I first watched it but I’ll give it a watch and see if it’s still as watchable as I remember or have the years and age changed my view. First place I heard Gangstergrass;

And that took me to a really good pick me up number for when the real world has given me a bit of a blue do;

Quote; De philosopher DJ Kyos.

“Politicians are busy changing positions of people who are stealing or people who are corrupt, but are not changing the behaviour of stealing or behaviour of corruption. It seems like stealing from the poor people to enrich themselves or to be corrupt is their core mandate.”

No comments: