9 Dec 2022

And Then Something’s On...

   It’s been a long wait but finally there’s yet one more thing on TV wot’s not worth watching. And that would be? Why that Hurry and Mega me, me, me,  thingy.
   Sorry if I’ve got this wrong but I thought they skipped out to the States as they wished to lead a quiet, private, anonymous family life. Seems to be going well eh?
   I have but one thought regards that TV circus wot I have no intention of watching. And that thought would be that I can only imagine the calibre of the bullets spat and the crockery thrown when Mega me, me, me, awoke the other day to find some European thug was on the cover of Time magazine as person of the year and not herself as she so richly believed it should’ve been to coincide with the showing of her docu-drivel.
   Never mind girl, here’s your anthem just one more time, okay? Better now? Sorry, it’s possibly a no-clicker for Timidadians.

Quote;  Rod Serling.

“It’s difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper.”

No comments: