10 Dec 2022

And Then A Lead-up...

   ...to the so called festive season. I’m putting it up here after experiencing another fail trying to offer it as a suggestion at Nourishing Obscurity via the comments.
   I logged into Google for a giggle, made my comment and was presented with the message ‘Publishing’. So far so wot but an hour later, with ‘Publishing’ still centre stage, I gave up. Not sure wot I’m doing wrong and it could well be something in my Firefox settings as there are a couple of other sites wot don’t work properly right now. Anyhoo, not to be beaten, below it be. Bit o’ bass you say? Sure is different.

   By-the-by, I see the Google script kiddies have been busy changing their news page layout from plentiful content, easy to scroll and use to something a tad less than easily navigable... Never mind; wotever keeps ‘em employed eh?
   Oh, go on then, lets tuck into the old Christmas Cake again. Another suggestion for Nourishing Obscurity? Have a good weekend y’all.



Quote;  Bernard Manning.

“I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying ‘Toys not included.'”

No comments: