5 Dec 2020

And Then, Nothing...

I awoke this morning, which is always a bonus, spent a few pointless minutes trying to decipher last nights dreams and realised it was Saturday and time, yet again, to recharge the pill poppin’ dispenser. This in turn, had me trying to remember where the hell last week went. I guess it was lost in an over excited mess hoping I’ll be right up there for the early jab. Yeah, right.

You hear the ‘expert’ on the news this AM answering a question regards long term effects? Seems the folk used for testing will be closely monitored for any untoward after effects for at least two years. How nuts can you get? As they want to start jabbing millions soon, they’ll have vast numbers of folk jabbed to monitor for after effects will they not? Too late for many, I would suggest.

I’ll leave you with a modern quote for the year. Enjoy.

Quote;  Ripper.

"If you never thought one person can change the world, you never ate a diseased bat."

No comments: