1 Jun 2020

And Then, Wot Next...

Yup, I’m still here it’s just that, now the world’s burning – and I blame that Cummings fellow for that – and we’ve officially entered clown-world,  there seems like there’s nothing out there to comment on so I may as well just sit here and watch the melt-down. Even my little nest of vipers is bemused by it all.

Anyhoo, the primary school down the road from where us  be living ‘opened’ today. Even that wasn’t as expected. Nothing happened until eleven of the AM this morning, then, suddenly, there was an unsociable distancing queue of mums, dads and kids stretched from the school gates and disappearing down the end of the street. I blame that Cummings fellow for that. I took a look and there was a meet and greet teacher{?} at the gates, she did something with a clipboard and then, unit by unit, two by two kid and adult units were allowed in. One wonders if this is just a day one instructional deal.

One also wonders how this queuing for anything and everything is going to hold-up if it lasts into a stormy, wet autumn. If we do get a stormy, wet autumn, it’ll be that Cummings fellows fault. Here’s a choon for you Dom;

            

Quote;  Mark Henwick.

“My paranoia wasn't always right, but just to be on the safe side, I never went to sleep with a clown in the room.”

2 comments:

A K Haart said...

I can't think of anything at the moment so I blame that Cummings fellow for this comment.

Mac said...

A K Haart,
Just been for a drive and the traffic was absolute Cummings.