1 Apr 2020

And Then, Video For Thought...

Yup, it’s the good Ripper via a comment. The first video is a tad sad when you’re where I be but worth taking onboard for others. With regards my buffer bounce, he types, “However I hope you bounced right back to the station platform.” If I ended up back at the station, I’d be dribbling my food down the front of my shirt again, right?  Oh, hang on a minute...

         

And now, a series of three videos. Note; if you buy into everything the media tells you, skip ‘em and play the one above again. If, however, you’re of a curious nature and an enquiring mind and are starting to wonder at the MSM obsession with announcing deaths – or people killed – and feel the slightest hint of doubt about this whole virus thingy, watch ‘em. Foil hat optional.

          

          

          

And then along comes Jerry Carbine’s brother:

Piers Corbyn
A TelecomCo ex ChiefExec argues "
#Covid19" is body reactions to stress caused by 5G; not a virus (but they can be added on "testing"); A weapon of globalist totalitarian Rule.

Whatever good people, be well, be strong; don’t let ‘em frighten you and remember, as George Martin said, “Laughter is poison to fear.”

Anyhoo, it’s time to get back on my train.

           

Quote;  James Stephens.

“Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will.”

            Bertrand Russell.

“Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.”

            

1 comment:

Ripper said...

Ha! Never thought of bouncing back to the station like that Mac, my father had a saying - "you leave this world exactly as you entered it - no hair, no teeth, talking gibberish and wearing nappies". Or words to that effect anyway. Fortunately I'm just at the hair/teeth station and if I can't take my bike with me I ain't getting off the train..

But wouldn't it be great if we could rewind? It reminds me of that great post of yours years ago, about kid's football. I still laugh at that. However I would have two advantages - knowing what I know now, those would be going for the woman who really wanted me and avoiding the one that really didn't.

Quote, me: You don't stop motorcycling when you grow old, you grow old when you stop motorcycling.