24 Feb 2020

And Then, Spoons...

It’s been a while but as I believe I’ve typed before, I guess the urge to type every day died along with a bit of my heart. However, I’m here and feeling remarkably good – apart from being constantly cold.

I’m busy getting all kinds of ducks in tidy rows so’s to  ease life for my little nest of vipers when she finds herself running solo and it’s quite amazing how much stuff there is that ‘we’ just take for granted but, when I think of it from her perspective, can be a total tangle. I’m happy to report that most tangles are now untangled for her.

Anyhoo, I ran into this a little bit after a while ago and found it strangely hypnotic. I’m betting that lady’s a pest in an eatery with place-laid cutlery...

             

Quote;  Terry Pratchett.

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”

            Jimi Hendrix.

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”

No comments: