3 Feb 2020

And Then, Another...

...attack on innocent shoppers. And the TV news outlets? Reporters whisked off to give us the ‘latest updates’ from sealed off streets and largely irrelevant  interviews with carefully selected ‘passers-by’.

Did they have one of they Cobra thingies? Hay Bojangles, tell those community leaders that if they can’t keep their folk in order and one or more of ‘em decides to kick-off, you’ll do a compulsory close down and knock down of two of their places of prayer for every one person hurt in the kick-off, okay? Pardon? No, thought not. 

And our boarders; too late I fear but what a shame policy wasn’t decided based on being a boarding house owner with a vacant room. Knock on door and when answered a young fellow is standing there and enquires if the room is still available.
”That it is. You want it?”
”That I do but I feel I must warn you that my belief system means I’m going to have to do all I can to disrupt your way of life; possibly resorting to violence against you and any other guests not of my belief.” And our governments response to this unsettling news?
”Bah!! Nobody’s perfect, come on in and make yourself comfy. Oh, there’s money on the hall table if you want it.”

Oh wait a minute!! Over to our senior terror correspondent, who we’ve never seen before, who’s pointlessly standing in Downing Street, with news of governmental announcements relating to tough new measures aimed at toughening up some tough new measures of toughness.

           
Quote;  Louise Beal.

“Love thy neighbour as yourself, but choose your neighbourhood.”

2 comments:

A K Haart said...

Ha ha - great last paragraph. All too true unfortunately.

Mac said...

A K Haart,
It beats me how these smart folk can end up ruling over us by knowing so little.