31 Oct 2019

And Then, Here We Go Again...

Well, so, how’s that Brexit thingy working out for you now? Not too well eh? Trick or treat?  Guess we got tricked. Tell you wot, let’s have another general election; that’ll sort it, right?

I’ve been thinking about how to reply to any of the main parties wot come a-calling an’ a-cluttering up my doorstep. Didn’t take too long and caused no big interruption in the earlier bathroom cleaning.

Simple reply, “A little bit after a while ago, you  lot asked me to vote in a referendum. You didn’t like the result so you all totally ignored the result and thus my vote. Now you’ve got the nerve to stand there begging me to support you and your gang with my vote? Think about that. Are you nuts? Bu-by.”

Slamming or gently closing the door will be dependant on my mood at the time the door requires closing.

Quote;  Larken Rose.

“Politics; the art of using euphemisms, lies, emotionalism and fear-mongering to dupe average people into accepting - or even demanding - their own enslavement.”

No comments: