30 Jun 2019

And Then I May Have A Problem...

And that problem would be? Well, so, since being thrown out of hospital with nothing but a a pile of tablets for company, I’ve been happily{?} taking a couple of the tabs at the rate of one in the morning and one in the evening in the belief I was following instructions.

However, I’ve just taken a much closer look at the dosage instructions that the pharmacist helpfully glues on the back of the boxes and now worry that my interpretation of the dosage instructions could well be wrong and I could be exceeding  the dosage as the instructions on the back o’ the packs quite clearly state, ‘Take ONE TWICE a day’.

I’ve worked through this instruction from every conceivable  angle and can come up with no hygienically acceptable  way that I can take the same tablet twice in a day. I take one and it’s gone and unavailable for further consumption later that day. Or indeed, any day.

Think I’ll stick to taking one in the morning and a new one in the evening.

Quote;  ??

Patient: “It's been one month since my last visit and I still feel miserable.”
Doctor: “Did you follow the instructions on the medicine I gave you?”
Patient: “I sure did - the bottle said 'keep tightly closed.'”

No comments: