29 Jan 2019

And Then, I Never Knew...

First rattle from my cage is a jolly good read typed by the good A K Haart so click the blue bit and go read if you haven’t already. Enough thought food to cover your five a day.

As I’ve stated before, since age sixteen, upon joining my first boat and then spending the majority of my working life working and partying heartily with all nationalities and races, visiting most countries of the world, then working and living in a few, I can say that I don’t have a racist bone in my body. However, that idea has been blown out of my head recently, courtesy of our broadcast media, as hardly a day passes without switching on and finding a lady or man, almost always of colour, telling me that all white folk are inherently racist. I now fully accept their ideas and find I’m right onboard with their concept of racism.

Sadly, I do believe I may have misinterpreted some meanings here and need to do a mind reset and quit this racism stuff as I’m full sure that I’ll get caught quite quickly owing to the huge number of speed cameras there are all over the place so I need to stop all this racing about in the car... 

WARING; DEFCON 2. Timidadians, please DON’T play the song below, okay? Just don’t as the lyrics – that’s the words – are jolly naughty and you really don’t want them anywhere near you sensitive ears and leaking into your heads. Got it? Good.

For anyone who’s still here, below is a ditty I ran into last night wot made me smile. If you give it a go and you’re in polite company, may I humbly suggest the use of head buds. You may find, as Indeed did I, that it has one of the most annoyingly – nay, infuriatingly catchy choruses you’ll have heard for many a long time. 

Another WARNING: Playing this track more than once could result in you waking at three in the morning with the chorus playing loudly in your head on a continuous loop. But hay, let’s give that no nonny-nonny mind...

          

Quote;  ??

“On the roof of a very tall building are four men; one is Asian, one is Mexican, one is black, and the last one is white. The Asian walks to the ledge and says, ‘This is for all my people’ and jumps off the roof. Next, the Mexican walks to the ledge and also says, ‘This is for all my people’ then he jumps off the roof. Next it’s the black guy's turn. The black guy walks to the ledge and says, ‘This is for all my people’ and throws the white guy off the roof.”

2 comments:

A K Haart said...

Thanks for the link and I like the quote. That white guy though - what a racist.

Mac said...

A K Haart,
You're more than welcome.
If you liked that quote, I'm sure you'll 'enjoy' this old one:
A black boy walks into the kitchen where his mother is baking and accidentally pulls the flour over onto his head. He turns to his mother and says, “Look Mama, I’m a white boy!” His mother smacks him and says, “Go tell your Daddy what you just said!” The boy finds his father and says, “Look Daddy, I’m a white boy!” His Daddy bends him over, spanks him, stands the boy back up, and says, “Now, what do you have to say for yourself?” The boy replies, “I’ve only been a white boy for five minutes and I already hate you black people!”