4 Dec 2018

And Then I Spot A Problem...

I stupidly watched a bit of that legal eagle ‘answering’ questions in parliament yesterday and pretty quickly realised that was an hour I won’t get back but it left me with a problem all the same.

Most of what I heard seemed to be conducted in a language I’m not familiar with but the bit I did get, that stuck out for me, was when the legal eagle stated it wasn’t in the public interest to release the full details of the document relating to the legal advice regarding our EU ‘exit deal’. However, he was there to answer questions relating to said document. Hello?

So there you have it; he was there to answer any and all questions relating to a document nobody’s allowed, in the publics best interest, to see in its entirety. You spot a problem there for the question askers? Me? I’m a tad baffled as to how the ‘questioning’, regarding an all but invisible document, managed to last almost all afternoon. And these folk rule over us...

Addendum-a-doodad: Should’ve checked the news before clicking that post button; seems the full document is to be released now. Impossible to keep up.

Quote;  Napoleon Bonaparte.

“In politics, absurdity is not a handicap.”

No comments: