12 Dec 2018

And Then Another ‘Update’...

As an aside to wot’s going on in our glorious banana republic, while browsing the news this AM, Firefox informed me there was an update out there. If, like me, you went ahead and updated it, and if, like me, you use that add-on thingy called Sage RSS Reader wherein you have feeds to all the blogs and other sites you like to easily keep close, you may have found, like me, that it no longer ‘works’. Such is progress.

This is wot I, of a fairly low RAM value, did.

On the FF Add-on page, after a quick search, I loaded Drop Feeds. In the settings for Drop Feeds you’ll see there’s the option to select the feed folder. Just point it to the Sage folder in the FF Bookmarks and Robert’s your mothers brother; back to a feed reader complete with collapsible left hand sidebar.

Anyhoo, hope it helps if, indeed, you need any.

A little looking around would seem to suggest that Sage hasn’t worked with FF for a while so I’m at a bit of a loss to know why, up to this FF update, it was working for me.

Quote;  Ellen DeGeneres.

"The way I see it... If you need both of your hands for whatever it is you're doing, then your brain should probably be in on it too."

No comments: