22 Aug 2018

And Then, All Out TDS...

With some fellows copping guilty pleas for various naughty stuff across the pond, it’s good to see the BBC and indeed most of our MSM are finally showing, without question, that they’re suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome as they go into all-out, absolute hysterics linking it, any little bit of it, to poor ol’ Trumpton.

And the balance? Why it’s shining through as brightly as a black light on a jet-black night, right? If you relay on our MSM for your news, then prison is the next stop for Trumpton as the last I heard on the BBC it seems they’ve contrived to link two T’s together; Trumpton and Treason. Well done that  bastion of balanced and impartial reporting I say.

I need a break from it all. I really do; and hark back for times long past as, however bad things get here, ‘they’ can’t lock that trapdoor to my memories. Yet. If you feel the same, have at wot’s down below. Head-bones turned up to high recommended. I know, I know; it’s old but, sadly, so be me. 

With regards getting old, I try to enjoy every day as much as the government will allow as, once I’m awake of a morning thus confirming I’m still here, I’m again conscious that ‘Time Is Tight’. Okay, your trapdoor open? See y’all back in the sixties then.
{Seems close to three Million folk have already dived through their own trapdoors.}

          

Quote;  Bernard Goldberg.

“I have met guys who work the overnight shift at the 7-11, selling Slurpees and Camels to insomniacs, who have more introspection than a lot of people in the mainstream media.”

No comments: