8 Jul 2018

And Then, A Search...

While searching for the origin of the bit in blue below wot I’ve posted before a long time ago, I ran into all these lines that come before the bit in blue that I was looking for so as it’s Sunday and we need to try and forget, just for a moment, the betrayal of so many voters presently being orchestrated by our ‘betters’. Relax a tad, read on and enjoy. You know wot? It does sound suspiciously like a Mrs May-Day away-day.

Where I've Been.
I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there anyway.
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport so you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there thanks to my friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions but you have to jump and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I get older.
One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart!  At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing.
Life’s too short for negative drama & petty things so laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!
From one unstable person to another; I hope everyone’s happy in your head. We're all doing pretty good in mine!

Quote;  John Ruskin.

“Modern traveling is not traveling at all; it is merely being sent to a place, and very little different from becoming a parcel.”

No comments: