20 Jul 2018

And Then A Check-up...

Yup, yesterday was dentist day for the ol’ six monthly check-up and once again I’m happy to report all is well. Well, all’s well with the few remaining teethe I have.

In fact, after a short conversation on completion of the inspection, at which time the dentist suggested that at my age I should consider a check-up every second day, excluding weekends, an option I politely declined opting to stick with the six monthly jobbie, he closed by complimenting me on my oral hygiene.  At this time I’m still not sure if that was a compliment in regards to my teeth or the fact I conducted my side of the closing conversation without resorting to the use of any naughty words.

On a final note of interest it seems the cost of a check-up goes ever upwards the older you get and the fewer teeth you have to inspect.

Quote;  Ann Landers.

“Blessed are they who hold lively conversations with the helplessly mute, for they shall be called dentists.”

No comments: