5 Nov 2017

And Then, I Make Ready...

Not long now and I’ll be starting a task that’s been on my top priority list for, wot, six years now? I’ll pass-on the full horror story when it’s over. That may be a while as, owing to the nature of the job, I plan to take it in bite sized chunks. Softly softly catchy monkey as they say. Or used to say as I’m guessing it’s on the forbidden list now as the WWF probably see it as discriminatory to monkey's. I’m still waiting for the veggie Twitter storm demanding the public burning of all kids nursery rhyme books containing This Little Piggy Went To Market. It must be coming as we are truly ruled by loud voiced minority groups now.

As for all the Westminster talky, kissy, touchy stuffy that’s filling the ‘news’ just now, I have little to no interest other than to wonder, not for the first time, when this country and the majority of its indigenous population actually had the backbone ripped out of it. Never mind, there’s always Sponge Bob Square Pants who, strangely, seems to have a better grasp on reality than our ‘leaders’ and the MSM. Wot’s really going on behind the ‘scandal’ curtain then?

Just heard the TV weatherman tell me that tomorrow will be, and I quote; “Largely Dryly.” Ah shacks ma heed.

Quote;  Monty Halls.

“I swiftly discovered that there are few things in DIY (and possibly life) that can't be solved with a large mallet, a bag of ten-centimetre nails and some swearing.”

No comments: