12 May 2017

And Then, Back We Go...

As I mentioned a little bit after a while ago, I finally ran into a cooking program I can relate to and quite enjoy; ‘You Gotta Eat Here’. Quite enjoy? Really enjoy and, during the few episodes I’ve chanced to watch, haven’t seen anything I couldn’t get stuck into and thoroughly enjoy. As an added plus, it must get the health police absolutely fuming and foaming and exploding.

Anyhoo, with the weekend upon us once again I’m sure many of you will be heading out for a fine meal some place and so may I humbly suggest you do the clicky bitty on that wot’s below to get you into the fine dining mood. It’s something I ran into whilst aimlessly clicking on stuff last night. Beware, click, play and it may well be with you for the foreseeable future. My apologies to those who, just yesterday, managed to shake it off after all these years only to click this in error. Beware the bass-line.

      

Be honest, that’s a whole bunch more fun than reading the Labour manifesto, a manifesto obviously put together by an idealistic fifteen year old in his/her bedroom clad in beret and Che Guevara T-shirt.

As a by-the-by, while clicking willy-nilly I noticed something. Back in the mists of time, I posted the old joke relating to a duck entering a bar. Much later I ran into the Duck Song which is the same joke set to a song and aimed at small people. I said at the time it’d had close to a hundred and fifty million hits and also stated, “It’s three in the bloody morning!! Please, oh please, I neeeeed sleep!!  Why won’t the damn thing just waddle out of my head?” Well, I blundered there last night and noted it’s now way in excess of two hundred and fifty three million views. Stands back in amazement.

Not sure, at this time, which toon will wake me at three of the AM but it’s a given one of ‘em will.

Quote;  Mark Twain.

“We consider that any man who can fiddle all through one of those Virginia Reels without losing his grip may be depended upon in any kind of musical emergency.”

No comments: