8 Mar 2017

And Then, A Comment...

After the post I did a little bit after a while ago regarding social media – and isn’t that an awful sounding title? Social media. Anyhoo, my post was in relation to how, all those years ago, I signed up to all the new Web-a-Net ‘gimmicks’, and I’m sure I wasn’t alone, but then came the time to try to limit my Net presence and thus delete myself from all those social media type places and the nightmare that was when I was getting out.

Then, somewhere out there a couple of days ago, I ran into this lovely comment. Nice one  Alexandrovich King Kibbutz. Thank you very big:

   “I’m not on Facebook or Twitter. I just go about the streets calling out odd, random things about myself.
   So far I have three followers and I think two of them are policemen.”

Quote;  David Levithan.

“It’s a highly deceptive world, one that constantly asks you to comment but doesn’t really care what you have to say.”

             T. S. Eliot.

“Distracted from distraction by distraction”

No comments: