1 Mar 2017

And Then A Break...

Sorry for the halitosis – or is that hiatus? Or both? - in posts but we’ve been on a flying visit to a place far, far away where connecting to the Net-a-Web isn’t easy at all.

Anyhoo, just checked the news and I see they’re clamping down on the use of phones an’ such while driving. This reminded me of a place I’ve visited many times and which is awful close to where we were but, sadly, time constraints  precluded hopping over there. Oh, snowflakes? If you want to go there, you’ll need a passport and a visa, okay? It’s not near Europe.

Nothing to say, just a few photos grabbed off the Net – but trust me, it’s absolutely as it is – so’s you can compare and contrast how, back here, we’re ‘controlled’ by rules from waking to sleep, while over there folk are just left alone to get on with life. And they truly do.

  Scoot   Scooter 4

          scooter-1

                         K001

Bu-by for now and drive safely, okay? I’m going to sleep for the rest of the week...

Quote; Aimee Bender.

“And, sure, fine, I do check my phone about every two minutes, but so do a lot of people, and it's better than smoking, that's what I say. It's the new, lung-safe cigarette.”

           Amit Kalantri.

“Texting is not talking and a phone is not a friend.”

No comments: