2 Dec 2016

And Then, Listen...

If you do nothing else this evening, please go over to the Coffee House and have a listen to that new lady Lib Dem MP being interviewed on the radio by Julia Hartley-Brewer and marvel in awe at the stunning calibre of those that would rule over us.

Do you feel poor Sarah Olney’s pain or are you, like me, laughing too hard?

I could add a bit about her photo in relation to pillars of stone but that would be grossly unfair.

Quote;  Miles Anthony Smith.

“Our career mantra should be learn, relearn, repeat.”

2 comments:

Ripper said...

"I could add a bit about her photo in relation to pillars of stone but that would be grossly unfair."

Not at all Mac. I think its very fair to say she has a face like a smashed crab. That radio presenter was bang on the money and its nice to see a pol highlighted as the hipocrytes they are. Cleggy was on the evening news tonight spouting the very same bull.

Mac said...

Ripper,
I know what you mean but feel you’re comment is a tad unfair to smashed crabs. I’m really surprised that clip wasn’t played on all the BBC news bulletins throughout yesterday. Damn! What’s that in the side of my mouth? Oh, it’s my tong stuck in my cheek again...