19 Nov 2016

And Then, In And Out...

I have nothing to type other than this. That actually means I do have something to type does it not?

This is it. Whilst driving back towards home after driving away from home, I chanced to tune into Radio Four. Checking my time piece, I ascertained It was a little way into Any Questions.

I could only take so much and couldn’t take no more but the bit I caught gave the impression in was Mr Mirage against the other panellists, the BBC and the audience. I was reminded of a bit wot I spotted somewhere not too long ago; “If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.”

Have a relaxing Sunday. I believe I’ll be raking leaves. Again.

Quote;  Walt Disney.

“I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it.”

No comments: