24 Oct 2016

And Then, Forgotten Corners...

While cleaning out those bookmarks we keep making in our browsers, I did the clicky thingy on Bone Me and a quick look reminded me why I’d marked it. A collection of absolute gems. I’ve shamelessly copied the bit below which has been corrected over there to be Chinese and not Japanese.
The more observant of you will have noticed that, as well as copying the piece, I also pasted it. Oh, and the link above will take you to Women's English. Sorry ladies.
That's not right
Sum Ting Wong
Are you harbouring a fugitive
Hu Yu Hai Ding
See me ASAP
Kum Hia
Stupid Man
Dum Gai
Small Horse
Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach
Wai Yu So Tan
I bumped the coffee table
Ai Bang Mai Ni
I think you need a face lift
Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here
Wao So Dim
I Thought you were on a diet
Wai Yu Mun Ching
This is a tow away zone
No Pah King
Our meeting was rescheduled
Wai Yu Kum Nao
Staying out of sight
Lei Ying Lo
He's cleaning his automobile
Wa Shing Ka
Your body odour is offensive
Yu Stin Ki Pu

And that, dear friends, reminded me of the classic regarding ordering breakfast via room service. Never gets old.

Quote;  Ambrose Bierce.

“BELLADONNA, n. In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.”

No comments: