5 Dec 2015

And Then An Outage….

No, nothing to do with Desmond but it was a phone line. No, not him thing big fellah wot runs from one of they big sticky-up wood lookin' thingies to the house but the extension string from the main inlet to far away where the phone lives.

This string, originally run by my good self, is invisible except one little area round the base of a door. One of those fiddly bits you'll get back to. I was going to get back to it about twelve years ago, never did, and yesterday paid the price.

Looks like the line got a mighty whack with the vac is my story. I'm not saying my little nest of vipers may have caused the damage, however, I'm definitely refusing to own up to the fact it could've been me. But that's only common sense.

Anyhoo, it's done; a new line be run. Just a couple of fiddly bits that I'll get back to…

Quote;  Shannen Doherty.

"Have you ever felt like a phone call that's been disconnected?"

No comments: