26 Sept 2015

And Then A Sad Crush….

I'm sure you'll agree it was terrible news the other day regarding all those deaths during this years Hajj. Some guy's saying it was the will of ally and the latest news seems to support this supposition as it states the crush was possibly caused by too many people trying to join the main procession from a side ally.

We need to hope all these fellows don't convert to Druidism any time soon. Imagine that headache for the government with close to two million people applying for short term visas to the UK every year to take part in the annual Henge pilgrimage cumulating in the the summer solstice ritual of the throwing of giant sunflowers at the Stonehenge altar stone.

That'd keep HM Immigration officers a tad busy sorting all those applications out. And busier yet ensuring they all went home after the Henge jamboree. Let's not forget the Human Rights lawyers who'd make a banquet out of the possibly thousands who got their visas late and missed the Henge or, bigger banquet yet, were refused a visa.

Later, I ran into the comment below at Guido Fawkes. I don't remember which post I'm afraid and the joke may well be an oldie but it was a newie to me and made me smile a while and I hope it does the same for some of you. Thank you bobo michael323232. Catchy handle by the way.

bobo michael323232
"
I went out for a curry last night. I had Chicken Tarka. Like Chicken Tikka, but a little 'otter."

Quote;  Nelson DeMille,

"We're all pilgrims on the same journey - but some pilgrims have better road maps."

2 comments:

Ripper said...

Te news of the crush was so sad, it made me cry. I discovered that there was enough space for two in the middle of the crowd.

Mac said...

Ripper,
Oh dear; you're a very naughty person....