20 Mar 2015

And Then They're All Outside….

It was interesting{?} watching all the coverage of the budget the other day to see so many reporters and experts{?} in so many different locations reporting, breathlessly, while standing outside. Some outside big old buildings, some from empty, posh-looking streets, some outside factories and some standing in shopping streets. They all just took turns saying the same thing. And that thing they were all saying the same? Absolutely nothing of any import.

However, it was good to hear all the experts{?} and government types, when asked a question, repeatedly using the 'well' word well into the wee hours.

Me? I asked not what the Chancellor would allow me to keep but how I may give yet more to help the Chancellor.**

Realising I'd done that wot I typed about above, I quickly came to the conclusion that those little pink pills are waaaay too strong for me.

**With the arrival in the mail of my new tax code this morning, it would seem the Chancellor has decided to accept my offer. Damn!!

Quote;  Keith Davis.

“We didn't actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure.”

             William Feather.

“A budget tells us what we can't afford, but it doesn't keep us from buying it.”

No comments: