7 Feb 2015

And Then, Full Screen….

This post relates to that 'Stuff You May Like' dropdown thingy over left the ways so if you're bored already, please be aware it don't get any better. How do I know? I'm going to type it, that's how, and I'm bored already.

If you Blog it may be of interest to you and if you just pass by here occasionally to avail yourself of the stuff in the dropdown, it should improve your viewing experience. Hay!! I did give you a boring warning!

To make the left-side links load full screen, I just modified the YouTube address by inserting '_popup' between 'watch' and '?' Thus this;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wlqvQCo_Ao 
becomes thus – sorry, this;
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4wlqvQCo_Ao

This actually only opens a full browser window and not true full-screen. However, last night, utilising overenthusiastic clicking, I found that after opening a left-side link and clicking three times quickly anywhere other than on the 'play' symbol, the video goes to true full-screen and starts playing. Another couple of clicks takes you back to full browser window.

Does that blow you away or wot? I mean, how totally, like, awesome is that then?

Alternatively, I guess you could be totally un-cool and just go to the YouTube page and click the full-screen icon. But that's just one click……

I'll leave it right there for tonight as I'm sure you're all eager to start multi clicking through the outside left dropdown. Hello? Oh, I'm on my own……. What was that I said to me? I've been alone since sentence one? May as well watch Alagria again then.

Quote;  Louis C. K.

“'I’m bored' is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored'.”

No comments: