21 Mar 2014

And Then A Puzzle….

Last night I got a call from a blonde lady friend. "I've got a problem," she says.
"That’s a surprise. What's the problem?" I nervously asked.
"I bought this really big jigsaw puzzle but all the pieces are blank!"
"Blank? You check the other side? You did check the other side, right?" I giggle.
"Of course I done did. You thunk I be stupid?" She shoots back.
"Okay," says I, "I'll come over and have a look."
That I did and after the usual, “Hi. Hello. How ya doin’?” at the door stuff  I asked, ”What’s the jigsaw of then?”
”A big cockerel.”
”Cool. Let’s be looking then. Haaay, you’ve spilled cornflakes all over the coffee table…. Oh no, please, no..…”


Quote;  Deepak Chopra.

“There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.”

No comments: