3 Mar 2014

And Then A Nice Line….

I can’t stay long as I’m all over the TV trying to keep up with a couple of things.

First we have that Oscar Pistorius trial and it looks like the TV people are going to give that one the legs to run and run. Hay!! Was that someone groaning at the back?

Then we have that thing where the old USSR have hopped in to keep hold of their bases and thwarted the new EUSSR in their attempt to grab a tad more territory. Seems to me the rank armatures running the EUSSR need to stop and think, hard I know, about what great big bears do in the woods before they blunder in there and find themselves up to their necks in a really, really big one.

Anyhoo, I’m here to report a nice one-liner I heard on the radio. The program? No idea. What I’ve typed below is all I got but I love it!
”If Alan Bennett hadn’t been born, someone would’ve had to knit him.”

Quote;  Alan Bennett.

“We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules.”

“I'm all in favour of free expression provided it's kept rigidly under control.”

No comments: