19 Jan 2014

And Then It’s Even Longer….

Back at the beginning of the year, a couple or three posts ago, I popped in to report on that smoking stopping thingy. At that time I was a winner by six weeks plus a little bit of a week. I’m now happy to report it’s all that  time from back then that’s now passed plus wots also passed between then and now. Guess what? I have no desire to have a fag at all. At all. Please be informed this remarkable feat has very little to do with my stupendous willpower and everything to do with my little magic electrickery vapour thingy.

So good is progress, I’m quietly confident that, in another couple of weeks, I’ll have joined that happy breed of folk who instinctively react, upon seeing someone smoking waay over there, by grimacing and  flapping their hands about in front of their face. That is a joke by the way.

On the downside my little nest of vipers has cottoned on to the resultant, quite substantial, ‘surplus’ cash situation. Looks like I’ll need to get it offshore pretty quick…..

Quote;  Barbara Kelly.

“I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn't want to smoke, but I didn't believe myself.”

No comments: