22 Jun 2013

And Then From Back A Bit….

And so it’s Saturday, the longest day’s been and gone so I guess the nights will be creeping in again, as they say.  What’s next? Autumn, right?  Looking out the window, I do believe he be here already.

To shake off the weather and politically induced gloom, please step back to 1974 for a mellow number by  Gordon Lightfoot.

Bet that took your brain back. My problem is trying to coax by brain back from there to here.  Catch the line, ‘….you better take care if I find you’ve been creeping round my back stairs.’?  Get that GCHQ?  

Try to enjoy what’s left of the weekend.

Quote;  Jello Biafra.

“What I'm getting at is, you know, if we really want to get serious about helping all the people living on the street and getting people jobs, we could just hire half the people in the country to spy on the other half.”

No comments: