26 May 2013

And Then, Try To Smile Awhile….

You back to work tomorrow?  Feeling a tad depressed at the prospect? Your depression deepened by the horrific events of last week? Feeling totally let down, ignored or marginalised by those who purport to lead us? Depressed at how those that purport to lead us can further attempt to push their totalitarian agenda by feasting on the fear of the timid at the time of the death of a young soldier?

Sorry, I have no answer.  But to those who sometimes wonder whatever happened to all the fun in the world,  I have located a little light relief I’d humbly like to share in the hope it may just put a momentary chink of brightness into these forebodingly grey days.

Can you stand a preamble?  A little bit after a while ago I discovered that electro swing musical stuff and recently stuck an example of said genre over there on that shiny new dropdown looking thingy on the left. There’s a track on that mix which glued itself into my brain, or what passes for a brain in my head, and I felt a search mission was required.

Search and find I did and the result is just a click away.  I promise those of you who do click will feel marginally better post click than you felt pre click.  I can also promise that those of you who don’t click will feel exactly the same as you do right now.

Yet again, you should find it best via ear buds and big bass. That’s it.  It’s old, it’s new, it’s fun.
Come on, is this good or wot?

Quote;  Grenville Kleiser.

“Good humour is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.”

No comments: